Friday, December 26, 2008

Time Flies


Here's my first attempt at posting a project. I was thinking of some friends I missed, and how quickly time seems to pass us by, which inspired me to use one of my favorite stamps. It's pretty simple and only took a few minutes to make.

I used Bazzil cardstock for the base of the card and I stamped the birdie onto Making Memories patterned paper and cut it out, then added a Lasting Impressions brad for the eye and adhered it to the card. I trimmed about 1 inch off the front edge of the card and adhered some ball fringe along it. I also added a strip of the patterned paper to the inside bottom edge of the card. The sentiment is from a set of Making Memories magnetic stamps and I added an American Crafts felt flower and Lasting Impressions brad.

4 comments:

  1. wow
    destroyersofhate@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy - it's so cute!!! Great job and I love the ball fringe!! One of your favorite stamps huh? Yes, I'm behind schedule :) Oh, your picture looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks cute! I love that birdie stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute!! I love that fun ribbon!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think!