Thursday, July 9, 2009

2RedBananas Sneak Peeks

Guess what? It's time for 2RedBananas.com to release its new stamp sets for July! Yay! As usual, the Design Team members will be showing some sneak peeks of the sets to be released on July 15th on the 2RB website. This month we have some very cute sets and a new illustrator - Mindy Baxter.
I used Mindy's set called Princess for my sneak peek. With two girls I can't resist a girly princess set! I used lavender CS for the base with a block of MAMBI DP. I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored with watercolor pencils and some Stardust ink. The crown was stamped with embossing ink and gold embossing powder. I also colored it in some with a gold Stardust pen. I adhered some tiny pink ball fringe along the right-hand side of the image.

I love this set, and there are more peeks to come of the other adorable stamp sets. Be sure to check out 2RB's blog to see more peeks by the DT.

SUPPLIES USED
Stamps: Princess - 2RedBananas
Ink: Jet Black - StazOn, Emboss it - Ranger, Stardust - Sakura, Moonlight - Smooch
Paper: Alison Collection - Me and My Big Ideas, CS - Bazzil
Other: Ball fringe - ?, ribbon - May Arts, Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder - Stamp-n Stuff

2 comments:

Love to hear what you think!