Sunday, August 23, 2009

2RB Banana Split Sunday Challenge #25

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE:

This week's 2RB Banana Split Sunday Challenge is an inspiration challenge using this photograph:

What do you think of when you see this photo? Is it the colors, the buildings? Use that inspiration to create a project.

When I looked at this photograph I saw colorful, happy homes, and I made a card that reflects that. The base of the card is Basic Grey DP. The little houses are also BasicGrey DP with black CS roofs and doors. The house on the right is Bo Bunny DP with BasicGrey DP for the roof and door.

The sentiment is a quote from 2RedBananas Quotes stamp set. It's stamped on BasicGrey DP with StazOn ink and matted on black CS and more BasicGrey DP.

I loved this bright, cheerful inspiration photo. They moment I looked at it I knew what I wanted to do for my project. I hope you'll give it a try too. Go to 2RB's blog to participate and see how the other DT members were inspired.

SUPPLIES USED
Stamps: Quotes - 2RedBananas
Ink: JetBlack - StazOn, Pink Stardust pen - Sakura
Paper: BasicGrey, Bo Bunny Press, CS - Bazzil
Other: Rhinestones - ?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Wendy!! It's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked THE perfect sentiment. It goes so well with this cute row of houses. I think this card is how we should live our lives. Be original... Super job Wendy.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think!