Friday, September 11, 2009

2RB Sneak Peeks - Quotes III

For my sneak peek of 2RedBananas' new stamp sets I used the Quotes III set today. This set has a love/friendship theme.

The card base is a brown card by Garner with a block of K&Co. DP on it. I punched the bottom edge of the card with an EK Success border punch. The quote and mat were cut with the Nesties Label 4 die. All of the papers and flowers were inked with brown inks.


I'm enjoying the chance to use my Fall papers and colors on these peeks. It's a nice change from summer stuff. To see more peeks come back here tomorrow, or go to 2RB's blog.


SUPPLIES USED
Stamps: Quotes III - 2RedBananas
Ink: Timber Brown - StazOn, Creamy Brown & Chestnut Roan - Chalk Ink
Paper: Brown card base - Garner, CS - Bazzil, DP - K & Company
Other: Flower - Prima, Flower ribbon - ?, Nesties Label 4 die - Spellbinders, Border punch - EK Success

1 comment:

Love to hear what you think!