Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New 2RedBananas Stamps

JACK AND THE SNOWMAN

2RedBananas is debuting some new stamps for October, which were released on Monday. They are really cute, so be sure to go to 2RedBananas.com and check them out.
I used the 2RB stamp Jack and the Snowman for this card. The base is brown CS with blocks of DP from the Alpine Frost collection by sei. The image is colored with watercolor pencils and a blender pen, along with some Stardust ink and Smooch (snowman and snowball - not sure how well it shows in the photo). I used some Stardust ink on the Making Memories flowers, too.

Jack is so cute, and I LOVE snowmen... which I never get to see now that I live in Texas, so I have to enjoy the stamped kind.

Go to 2RedBananas and see the rest of the stamps being released for this month.

SUPPLIES USED
Stamps: Jack and the Snowman - 2RedBananas
Ink: Stardust - Sakura, Moonlight Smooch - Clearsnap
Paper: Alpine Frost - sei
Other: Flowers - Making Memories, rhinestones - Kaiser Crafts, Pearl Brads - Oriental Trading

1 comment:

  1. Wendy - this is a GREAT card! I love the plaid paper with Jack :) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think!