Monday, September 7, 2009

2RedBananas Week of Peeks

That's right! You guessed it! This week the 2RedBananas team will be showing sneak peeks of all the new 2RB stamps to be released on September 14th. Be sure to stop by here and 2RB's blog all week long to see the wonderful samples prepared by the 2RB design team. There are some really cute stamps coming out, and you won't want to miss them.


BIRTHDAY PENNY


This card was made using the 2RB stamp called Birthday Penny illustrated by the very talented Mindy Baxter. Isn't she fun? Pssst... you may be seeing more of her this week.

The card base is black CS with some K&Co. paper from the Daydreams collection. I used the clear Stardust pen to accent some hearts and the word "magical" on the the paper.


The image was colored with watercolor pencils and some more Stardust ink. I love these pens - they are really easy to use and add a little something extra to your stamped images, DP, paper flowers, etc. Check them out at 2RedBananas. The sentiment is from CC Design's Birthday Sentiment set.


I love this stamp, and I am sure I will get plenty of use out of it. Especially since my family seems to have a surplus of little girls having birthdays.


Be sure to check out the new stamps all this week here and at 2RB's blog!


SUPPLIES USED
Stamps: Birthday Penny - 2RedBananas, Birthday Sentiments - C.C. Designs
Ink: Jet Black - StazOn, Stardust - Sakura
Paper: Daydreams - K and Company, CS - Bazzil
Other: Black rhinestones - Kaiser Crafts, pink rhinestones - Michaels, ric rac - ?

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable and I love what a sweet card you made with her. I love the stardust pens too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she is so sweet. I love the paper you used Wendy. I have mine all done I just have to get them photographed. Love this months releases.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think!